Welcome! We hope that we can make a difference for you or a loved one who is suffering.
Do any of these statements about chronic pain sound familiar to you?
- I am in so much pain...that I can't think straight!
- I can't remember the last time that I had a good night's sleep.
- The pain is sucking the joy out of my life.
- I no longer enjoy the activities that I used to love.
- Clear your mind.
- Get a great night's sleep.
- Put the joy back into your life.
- Receive pleasure and satisfaction from your favorite activities.
You Can Take the Suffering Out of Pain!
We recommend taking a lighthearted approach to serious pain relief and healing. The techniques contained in our book are so easy to learn, we are confident you will be able to achieve some level of relief by simply trying them on for size. As practicing medical hypnotists with decades of real-world experience in helping our clients take suffering out of their chronic pain, we have created this book with you in mind. It contains simple and easy-to-use recipes that utilize proven evidence-based mind-body concepts and techniques for reducing stress, pain and anxiety.
Now Available: Our E-Book, Hope is Realistic, is a straight-forward, easy to read guide.
Here are some samples of its helpful contents:
- The Ellner-Woods 5 Stage Model for Pain Relief designed to help you relax, reconnect, recharge, rewire and re-focus
- Brain plasticity exercises based on neuro-scientific research to help you change the way you perceive pain signals
- Quick and easy methods to help you regain control over your thoughts and feelings, which gives you control over pain
Parents and Caregivers: Our E-Book, Pediatric Pain Relief, can help you help your child feel better. Check it out...
Medical Professionals: Our book, Hope is Realistic - A Physician's Guide to Helping Patients Take Suffering Out of Pain is available in paperback or kindle version. Read more...
Enjoy this video explanation of how re-training your brain helps reduce your pain suffering!
This site is dedicated to our wonderful clients and their caregivers.
May we all keep Hope alive! ~ Michael Ellner and Kelley Woods